Stirling Solutions eDriver module is a web based facility offering your driver the opportunity to both identify and update jobs remotely via various forms of electronic media (PDAs, XDAs or Note Books).
eDriver is actively linked to your Traffic Desk module, enabling a real time update facility. Subsequently, all updates to Traffic Desk are automatically displayed within our eTransport module. Enabling your customer the possibility of tracking and tracing the exact progress of all of their jobs on a real time basis.
Stirling Solutions eDriver Module offers you the benefits of:
- Customising your eDriver Module
- The display screen utilised by your driver could be customised to incorporate your company’s specific requirements.
- You can control which drivers have access to specific Traffic Desk jobs, for the purpose of both viewing and editing information, through individual password protection.
- Hosted centrally by yourselves, you are fully in control, enabling you the opportunity of not only identifying which drivers are actively updating Traffic Desk via eDriver, but also offering you the facility to fully manage and control your own web based application.
- Optimise your productivity
- Once your driver has received and edited a transport job via eDriver, the relevant information is seamlessly updated within Traffic Desk. Offering you not only the benefits of direct driver input but also significantly eliminating the requirement for employing additional administrative staff.
- Reducing both staff and telephone costs by alleviating the need to constantly contact your drivers requesting both job confirmations and regular updates. Furthermore, reduce paperwork by alleviating the need to provide your drivers with additional documentation, such as run sheets / collection and delivery paperwork. Specific job information can be accessed remotely via the hand held device.
- Using the track and trace facility, your customers will benefit from the ability to monitor the continuing progress, and status, of any of their jobs, on a real time basis via eTransport.
- Digital Signature Capture with the added facility of capturing both the printed name, actual date / time and actual collection / delivery co-ordinates, completes the functionality offered through eDriver.
- Integration with third party software solutions.
What Our Clients Say
We have an enviable reputation for providing a consistently high level of post sales support.
Our team will provide everything you need to make implementation as seamless as possible.01530 811 000