Stirling Solutions Windows based integrated scanning application is fast, efficient, and incredibly simple to operate.
Stirling Solutions Depot Scanning Module further compliments our comprehensive suite of software solutions. Traffic Desk's Depot Scanning Module enables the user the opportunity to scan consignments as having arrived, and subsequently departed, from their transport premises. Utilising handheld barcode scanners, incoming freight can be scanned via a barcode label, subsequently identifying that the consignment has been received. Similarly for outbound freight, consignment barcode labels can be scanned at the depot to confirm that the relevant items have been despatched.
Stirling Solutions Depot Scanning Module offers you the benefits of:
- Comprehensive control regarding both your user’s individual responsibilities and permissions, through unique user login / password protection.
- Customising your Depot Scanning Module to enable you to scan both your own barcode labels, and also the barcode labels of your customers, subcontractors or partners.
- Option to create unique status updates, facilitating such status updates as trailer unloading, trailer loading, or alternatively more detailed processes recording the movements of individual consignments within your loading / unloading bays.
- Visual displays and audio messages confirming details of all scans, for example: full pallet scan completed, part scan completed, confirmation of short shipped pallets, duplicate pallet scan, or alternatively pallet quantities exceeded.
- Comprehensive system reporting, facilitating all areas of depot scanning.
- Seamless interaction with Stirling Solutions Traffic Desk / eTransport Modules.
What Our Clients Say
We have an enviable reputation for providing a consistently high level of post sales support.
Our team will provide everything you need to make implementation as seamless as possible.01530 811 000