Computerised Solutions for the Road Haulage and Logistics Industries
Stirling Solutions Windows based Traffic Desk module can be operated on either a stand-alone basis or integrated solution to suit your requirements. It enables the user to dynamically manage and optimise the delivery of goods, services and information. Facilitating greater and immediate control for supervisors and management, helping your company become a more profitable environment.
Whilst extremely powerful, Stirling Solutions have managed to maintain a high degree of flexibility through data entry, making Traffic Desk easy to implement and able to fit in with the way you choose to work.
Stirling Solutions Traffic Desk Module offers you the benefits of:
- Configurable Traffic Desk diary screen.
- Full integration with Stirling Solutions Warehouse, Workshop, Accounts, Scanning, eTransport and eDriver Modules.
- Comprehensive invoicing facility.
- Links to various Pallet Network Hub Software.
- Configurable Import facility enabling Third Party Application Integration.
- Integrated links to third party mapping software for both mileage calculation and map display, for both single and multi consignments.
- Comprehensive Transport Report Generator offering both standard and bespoke tailored reporting, incorporating all aspects of transport documentation, operational and management reporting, through to customer KPI reporting.
- Powerful Search and Filter Facility.
- Quick Entry Input Screen.
- Automatic Job Rating Facility.
- Complete Multi Depot Facility.
- Load Build and On Screen Planning Facility.
- Integrated Product Facility for companies who not only provide a haulage and distribution service but also offer either their own or third party products.
- Hazardous Transport Facility.
- Comprehensive Driver, Vehicle, Trailer and Sub Contractor maintenance files.
- Links to Third Party Accounts packages.
What Our Clients Say
We have an enviable reputation for providing a consistently high level of post sales support.
Our team will provide everything you need to make implementation as seamless as possible.01530 811 000