Stirling Solutions Windows based Garage Workshop is an advanced software module meeting the challenging demands of a Garage Workshop environment.
This Garage Workshop module can be integrated to Stirling Solutions other software modules offering a comprehensive solution for all aspects of Garage Workshop management.
Stirling Solutions Garage Workshop Module offers you the benefits of:
- Configurable Garage Workshop diary screen.
- A detailed diary facility recording all jobs, parts and requirements, enabling you to control your workshop time effectively.
- On receipt of a job request, all relevant details can be booked in and scheduled as required. Jobs can be automatically scheduled as part of their regular maintenance and inspection program.
- Job cards can be produced enabling each job to flow from estimate to completion simply at the touch of a button. Where required, a quotation can be produced, identifying requirements and associated costs. Documents can be printed, faxed or emailed directly to either your customer or contract hirer.
- On job completion, Garage Workshop incorporates a comprehensive invoicing facility, which can link to either Stirling Solutions Accounts module or alternatively third party accounts packages.
- A powerful search and filter facility, enabling complete track and traceability of every job undertaken and every part ever fitted.
- Maintenance records and a comprehensive history of all work undertaken on both your own transport fleet and also that of any third party vehicle. Offering a complete vehicle history identifying a lifetime record of services, repairs, and breakdowns.
- Incorporated within the system is the facility to record all required inspections for MOT’s, Tacho’s, regular and special servicing.
- Comprehensive Garage Workshop Report Generator offering both standard and bespoke tailored reporting, incorporating all aspects of garage workshop documentation, operational and management reporting.
- Barcode scanning facility, which electronically records actual labour hours. Extensive reporting features provide you with the opportunity to identify both productive and non-productive time, offering comparison between estimated and actual time spent on jobs. Subsequently offering you the opportunity to monitor individual’s performance and accurately identify both your true costs and associated charges.
- Counter invoicing for parts sales.
- Stock control incorporating sales price matrix, cost and VOR prices, parts movements, history stock levels and re-order quantities.
What Our Clients Say
We have an enviable reputation for providing a consistently high level of post sales support.
Our team will provide everything you need to make implementation as seamless as possible.01530 811 000